- Pasir Puteh Land and District office issued a show cause letter to SJKC Kai Chih for organizing a mid-autumn lantern festival,
- Pasir Mas District Council ordering the Tao Tin Hu Keng Association ordering the organisers to prop up a curtain to block Muslims outside from viewing the celebration,
- fining non-Muslim salon owner whose employee wore a shirt with three-quartres sleeves,
- ban on karaoke and entertainment centres as well as licenced lottery sales,
- prohibition of pig-rearing farms to lessen demand for pork,
- requirement that Jawi script must be larger Malay words in signboards
- all businesses including Chinese shops start after 3pm during Ramadan, and the censorship of singers and musicians in concerts from Muslim women.
MCA Youth Federal Territory Chairman